New Wii Remote Plus Compatible Bluetooth Adapter
***Note: You must use the included toshiba bluetooth software and download the new smoothboard compilation at the following url: http://www.smoothboard.net/files/download/beta/Smoothboard2-WiiRemotePlus_Setup.exe
- Micro Design - RoHS compliant
- Bluetooth Specification 2.1 EDR - Class 2
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full speed Bluetooth operation with full Piconet and Scatternet support
- Support for 802.11 co-existence
- Full speed USB v 2.0 interface supports OHCI and UHCI host interface
- Receiver Sensitivity -90dBm
- Stable, accurate search ability
- Simplification of multi-link scenarios
- Toshiba Driver for Windows, supports VOIP applications
Please note that only one Bluetooth device can be active at a time on a PC/laptop. If a Win/Mac PC/Laptop already has an active Bluetooth, you will need to deactivate it first before inserting a USB Bluetooth device.
The Bluetooth adapter does not require any driver installation for a Mac computer, as the Bluetooth stack software is already preinstalled with your operating system. The CD contains optional Bluetooth stack drivers for Windows users only.
The product is plug and play, ready to go right out of the box. There is no additional software installation process needed. All you need to do is connect the device to your computer (make sure to connect it directly to a USB port directly on your computer, do not use HUBs or USB slots on keyboards or other peripherals) and configure your Bluetooth settings manager found in the System Preferences of your Mac computer.
- 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Mac OS 10.1.4 or above