Turn your screen into an interactive whiteboard with just a Wiimote and IR pen
Smoothboard will automatically connect your Wiimotes!
Use your Wiimote as a Wireless Presenter
With two Wiimotes, you can have both the Whiteboard and Presenter modes.
Present your lessons and ideas with Smoothboard's built-in annotation feature.
Snapshots can be saved easily.
Annotate on top of any window with the Pen and Highlighter tool.
Shapes can also be used to enhance your presentation.
Quick access to Annotation tools and control your presentations with the customizable Floating Toolbar and Smart Menu.
Change slides during your presentation by clicking on the outside screen area
SmoothConnect - quickly learn and connect your Wiimotes automatically while Smoothboard waits silently in the system tray.
Multiple Wiimotes Support - allows the usage of a secondary Wiimote for redundancy
- Primary Wiimote can be used to focus a specific screen area
- Activate Whiteboard Mode and Presenter Mode simultaneously
Configurable Screen Area Tracking - calibrate a selected screen area and/or select another display to be used as an interactive whiteboard
Built-in Annotation Feature - write and draw anywhere on any window
- Pen, Highlighter, Shapes and Eraser/Erase All
- Easily switch between drawing modes, colors and sizes
- Backgrounds with Lines or Grid
- Select Tool for moving and resizing annotations
- Undo/Redo functionality
- Snapshot - Automatically save screenshot of whole screen or specific region.
Click and hold trigger -
- Activate Right Click or Smart Menu when IR pen is held down for more than 1 second.
Configurable Floating Toolbar and Smart Menu- Control your Presentations effortlessly
- Simulate Mouse Click - right click and double click
- Simulate Key Press - allows multiple key combinations
- Launch or execute any application/file which has a default viewer
Outside Screen Toggles
- Usage of the sides of the screen to switch presentation slides and for general navigation
- Bottom of the screen to toggle right click
- Viewable calibration setup to allow easier adjustments for greater tracking utilization
- Configurable infrared (IR) sensitivity to allow greater range or improved accuracy
Integrated Wiimote Presenter - allows the control of the computer even when away from the screen
- Cursor Control - with a stationary IR source
- Key Press - using mapped Wiimote buttons
- Timers - tool to keep track of timings
- Laser Pointer Cursor
Cursor Smoothing - reduces jagged lines when drawing in Whiteboard Mode and Presenter Mode
**This purchase will give you a product key to have full access to the registered version of smoothboard. If you need a CD to be mailed to you along with your product key, please contact us (additional fees may apply).
Buy Smoothboard 2.0 License Key and get Basic Classroom Kit at an additional 7% off our everyday low price.
Price for the Bundle: $72.88
Basic Classroom Kit