The IR Activate Infrared Pen is desingned to work as a versatile infrared pen with the Wii Remote Interactive Whiteboard. With 2 AA batteries powering the Activate (not included), the time between battery changes will be one of the longest on the market. Include this with the Tip Activation, Pushbutton Activation, and a wrist strap makes the Activate the most fully featured Infrared Pen on the market. The IR Activate Infrared Pen includes the following features:
- Ability to use 2 AA batteries for extended battery life (Not included)
- Tip Pressure switch: Just press the tip against a hard surface* to activate the pen
- Momentary pushbutton switch: Switch that gives a nice click when it is pressed.
- Easy to use design to fit the smallest or largest of hands.
- Battery cover that allows for very easy access to the two AA batteries. Just press the clip and replace the batteries.
- Infrared LED cap that may be left on or uninstalled as you wish.
- Vishay TSAL6400 LED
*The tip activation portion of this product is designed to work on hard smooth surfaces that can hold up to an LED pressing and moving against it. LCD and LCD televisions are not designed to hold up to this and could potentially scratch and/or pierce the underlying membrane. Please contact us if you are unsure about the surface you wish to use; Whiteboards, Acrylic, CRT monitors work great
Introductory Video of Product: