- Operation system: Windows98, 98se, Me, 2000, XP, Vista,Windows7
- Standard: Bluetooth V2.0
- Receiving / Sending range: 0 ~ 30 m
- Built-in antenna
- Maximum date rate: 5 MB
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Make sure you have no other bluetooth stacks or bluetooth software installed.
- Simply plug the bluetooth adapter into an available usb port and let windows install the appropriate Microsoft bluetooth drivers. You will know when installation is complete when an icon in the taskbar tells you your new hardware is ready to use.
- This is the end of installation. Next, open your appropriate connection software and let the software install your wii remote automatically
**If you run into problems installing and connecting your wii remote via bluetooth, please see the detailed help section at the following url: teachwithtech.com/bluetooth-help-17.html
**Please note that if you are using a NEW NINTENDO WII REMOTE PLUS you must use the Toshiba Bluetooth stack. If you need more information, please view the document at the following url: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1X_Q7_Da4-g2l6AaHgHZTrdzyAuPuM6UmU8zeK6aUG-k